How do free entries work?
- As the name implies, free entries are free. You can receive these rewards by signing-up, referring a friend, making a deposit, and leveling up in the Parlay Club.
- Free entries are automatically added to your account as promo funds. Under My Account you can see how many active free entries you have.
- With free entries, you are never using your own money on those contests. If a free entry is lost, it will never effect the actual cash balance on your account. Only the promo balance will be deducted.
- If you have any free entries (for example, right after signing-up) you'll have to use those free entries before you can enter any paid contests.
- If you win your free entry, the resulting payout is added to your account balance and yours to keep.