1. To enable location sharing for Firefox on Mac, start by opening the System Preferences and select Security and Privacy.
2. Once you've selected Security and Privacy:
- Click on the Privacy Tab
- Select Location Services
- Click the Lock icon and enter your computer's password
3. From here:
- Check the box that says 'Enable Location Services'
- Select Firefox
- Return to ParlayPlay and refresh the page
4. Upon refreshing the page, you'll be prompted to allow location sharing.
- Check the box for 'Remember this decision'
- Select 'Allow Location Access'
5. If the pop-up did not appear or you clicked on the Block button, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Location Error icon
- Under the Permissions section, click on the X icon next to Blocked Temporarily
- Refresh the page