To provide you with the best experience and quality of service we collect and process information about our users. We are committed to to handling that information with respect and care because privacy is extremely important to us
2. Collection of Information
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our website or related mobile application (iOS and Android). If you wish to register for certain Services or create a User Account to participate in contests you may be asked to provide information. The information we collect may generally include:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your username;
- Your phone number;
- Your date of birth;
- Your PayPal or credit card billing information;
- Your address;
- Any contacts you choose to submit;
- Your location;
- Your preferences, which may include favorite sport, team, charity;
- Your submission to contests and promotions;
- Communications sent to us by you;
- Any other information you submit to ParlayPlay.
In addition, should you wish to use certain aspects of our services, you may be asked to provide the following personal information:
- Driving license information;
- Passport information;
- Social security number;
- Other documents that serve as identification;
- Permanent and temporary address;
- Tax related information.
Furthermore, if you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to ParlayPlay through a social networking service such as Facebook or others, we may collect additional information such as your user ID and user name associated with such social networking service.
3. Additional Information Collected by ParlayPlay or Third Parties
When you visit the Website or access the Services, additional information may be collected by ParlayPlay or third parties on our behalf, for tracking and other business purposes, or any other purpose to support our business. Such information may include:
- Your browser;
- Browser language;
- Your operating system;
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- Standard server log information;
- Website you visited before or after visiting our website;
- Websites, web pages, and advertisements you may view or click on from our website;
- Amount of time spent on particular websites or web pages;
- Information automatically collected through cookies, web beacons, or other technologies;
- Information collected by Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, or other similar programs;
- Other unique identifiers that can identify the physical location of your device.
4. Location Information
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information such as IP and Zip address and more specific information such as GPS-based functionality from your mobile device) and may use that information to detect eligibility rules violations or customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
5. How Your Information is Used, Shared and Disclosed
The information that we collect may be used for a wide range of purposes, including but not limited to: administrative purposes; processing and responding to inquiries; personalization of the Website and Services; enforcement of legal terms that govern your use of the Website and Services; investigation and protecting the integrity of ParlayPlay contests; sending of marketing and advertising content or other communications; remembering information so that you do not have to re-enter, such as during the login process; monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns; tracking contest entries, athletes selected, gametype selected, game stat category selected; and we may anonymize or aggregate your information for any legitimate business purpose. We may share and disclose your personal information with any subsidiary, affiliated company, or member of our group, our ultimate holding company and its direct and indirect subsidiaries. We may share your information with third parties including but not limited to, business partners, suppliers, and sub contractors for completing particular transactions, such as financial transactions or verification of your identity; advertisers and advertising networks that require data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if ParlayPlay is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, or other reorganization (e.g insolvency, reorganization, or any other transaction changing either ownership or control of the company). You acknowledge and agree that ParlayPlay has no control over how that information is treated, transferred, or protected by such third parties.
We frequently send you free newsletters or emails that contain information about our products and services, or information about upcoming events, or information about new promotional/bonus offers. At any time you can easily unsubscribe or indicate your preferences by logging into your account and updating the preferences settings. You can also unsubscribe from such outreach by using the unsubscribe functionality or emailing us at email@example.com
7. California Online Privacy Protection Act & California Collection Notice
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your personal information. You may request a list of all third parties to which ParlayPlay has disclosed certain information during the previous year for direct marketing purposes, provide access to or a copy of personal information that we hold about you, and delete certain information we have collected from you. To make such a request, please write to use at the following address: ParlayPlay, 10 East 29th Street, Apt 5B, NY, NY, 10016.
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act). As further described below, we collect the following categories of information from you:
- Identifiers (such as your name and contact information, IP address, and mobile device identifiers);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history and use and interaction with our Services);
- Commercial information (such as records of products or services purchased);
- Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code (such as driver’s license or state identification number, and credit card number or other financial information);
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences drawn from other collected information to create a profile.
This information is used and disclosed for the various business purposes and to the categories of third parties described in the sections titled “How Your Information is Used, Shared and Disclosed”. Additionally, California law permits residents under the age of 18 who are registered users with us to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted on our Services. To make such a request, please send an email with a description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. International Users
9. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
You can access and update or change certain personal information that ParlayPlay holds about you by logging into your account. You can also request changes by emailing us at email@example.comYou may request deletion of certain personal information maintained by us, and we will make all reasonable efforts to honor your request. Please note that we may be legally required to keep certain information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Deletion requests may be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Children's Policy
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as practicable. If you have concerns, or if you believe the Services are being used by someone under the age of 18, you can address these concerns to email@example.com
12. How to Contact Us